How Well Do You Know Lavender?
Lavender is a must-have in your home health defense toolkit, especially if you have trouble sleeping. It calms skin issues and calms the senses. Diffuse it aromatically to calm everyone in the household. Supports ADHD by calming overactivity. Use at night for an aid in sleeping. Drugs aren’t necessary. Diffuse Lavender alone or together with Vetiver for a restful, natural night’s sleep.
Here are some other ways that this amazing oil can help you:
1. First Aid, ideal for cuts, scrapes, burns, blisters, boils, sunburn, soothe skin irritations and helps skin recover quickly.
2. Helpful for anxiety, agitation and stress.
3. Sleep Aid and all things calming, its ability to soothe the mind and body. Inhalation promotes relaxation and restful sleep.
4. Great for soothing skin issues (eczema, psoriasis, rashes), cradle cap, chicken pox, bruises, hives
5. Post partum depression, diaper rash, teething (on jaw line), post labor.
6. Applied to back of neck and temples can help reduce muscle tension
7. Natural antihistamine, helpful for seasonal allergies & insect bites, poison oak/ivy, repel insects I used lavender (and melaleuca oil) when I got stung by a wasp last fall. The swelling went down in 5-min
8. Put 10 drops of lavender in 1 cup of Epsom Salts for a relaxing bath